Seamless Preservation offer the following services:
- Fully qualified dampness diagnosis surveys
- Fully qualified timber condition surveys
- Our preservation surveyor is fully qualified in the highly regarded CSRT qualification , which means full piece of mind when we visit you’re property to undertake surveys.
- We specialise in pre-purchase surveys using up to date modern technology FLIR infrared cameras , moisture meters and condensation analysis .This means we often can find and diagnose the problem using non – destructive measures. The infrared camera survey can also detect potential hidden leaks.
- We carry out all aspects of remedial works including – rising damp treatment , penetrating damp treatment , Dry rot identification and remediation , timber treatment , timber repairs , TRS – structural timber resin splice installations on historic properties ie – conservation areas , and listed period properties. We undertake surveys identifying the correct type of wood boring beetle from the lesser wood weevil – to the heartwood munching Deathwatch beetle , this beetle if not treated effectively can cause severe structural damage to structural timbers.
- We also fully understand and appreciate the approach to take when undertaking damp control methods when being involved in a listed property , in that it should always look the same as the original features but at the same time the appropriate methods undertaken to ensure a acceptable habitable property for our clients.
- All remedial works required can be undertaken by Seamless Preservation whilst being fully insured and Guaranteed
- We also undertake any enabling building works required on each individual project , which allows us to offer full project management and lets us offer the client everything needed wrapped up in one manageable contract. This tends to give our clients full piece of mind that we are only one phone call away.
- Seamless Preservation also offer experienced knowledge on basement
Waterproofing ( remedial historic basements or new build design ), and offer a fully qualified report , design and installation service.
This approach conforms to BS8102:2009 code of practice to underground waterproofing, Grade 3 habitable use.
This means we can completely transform your old damp basement into beautiful extra habitable space , be it a games room , gym , cinema room etc.
Our very experienced team of builders , carpenters , surveyors with over 35 years experience will cover you’re every need .